Who qualifies for at home health care with Algen Health?
- Most insurances cover home health
- Medicare Part A covers home health 100% with no cost to you.
- Medicare requires:
- You must be under the care of a doctor, and you must be getting services under a plan of care established and reviewed by a doctor.
- You must need, and a doctor must certify that you need, one or more of these:
- Skilled Nurse or Therapist
- The home health agency caring for you must be medicare-certified.
- You must be homebound, and a doctor must certify that you are homebound. You may leave home for medical treatment or short, infrequent absences for non-medical reasons, like attending religious services. You can still get home health care if you attend adult day care.
Who comes to my home?
- A nurse from our staff will come to your home to assist with your health care needs. We provide rehabilitation services such as physical, speech, and/or occupational therapy.
Does it matter what kind of home I live in?
- We come to private residences, independent senior living communities, and assisted living or group homes.